Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
0203 198 1818
As electrical devices become more technologically advanced, our homes must adapt to keep up. Many home electrical systems do not have the capacity to support today's high powered devices. In many cases the solution is a circuit breaker replacement performed by a qualified electrician.
From the moment you wake up with your alarm clock, you begin your daily routine with electricity. You use the water heater, the hair dryer, the refrigerator, the coffee maker, the toaster, the computer, the air conditioner and the list goes on. Commodities of modern society can be a challenge to aging electrical systems. Now is the time to upgrade your home's circuitry to ensure that your home has the capacity to support your electrical needs without the risk of a fire.
Is your home powered properly? Call Mr. Electric London North West's certified electricians on 0203 198 1818 to schedule circuit breaker replacement services for your home today. Act now to update your home with the appropriate electrical circuit breakers and be on your way to secure, care-free, and continuous electricity.
What is an Electrical Circuit Overload and How Can I Prevent it?
Electrical circuit overloads happen when more amperage is transferred across an electrical wire than the circuit can handle. Circuit overloads can be caused by loose, corroded, or faulty wires and connections. However, most circuit overloads occur when you draw more power than the socket's maximum capacity. For example, if you plug a laser printer into the same socket as your computer tower, and you don't have enough amperage to support the devices, a circuit breaker will be tripped or a breaker fuse will blow turning all devices using that circuit off.
In order to avoid overloading your circuits and prevent the risk of electrical fires, sockets should be upgraded to have the appropriate electrical capacity in each location of your home. Let the professionals at Mr. Electric London North West update and install the right circuit breakers in your home today.
12 Reasons to Consider Circuit Breaker Replacement
- Security Systems: Do you want to install a security system to ward off intruders?
- Speciality Lighting: Do you want to add task lighting, recessed lighting, track lighting, accent lighting, mood lighting, wall lights, or other speciality light fixtures in your home?
- Appliances: Do you need more sockets to plug in your appliances? Do want to put a deep freeze in your basement or garage?
- Additional Outdoor Electricity: Are you adding security or landscape lighting, a pool, a sauna, a steam room, a hot tub? Do you want a place to plug in your holiday lights?
- Ceiling Fans: Do you want to be able to turn the fan off while leaving the light on with the flip of a switch?
- Emergency Generator Installation: Do you want continuous power in case of a storm, blizzard, or blackout?
- Home Entertainment Centers: Do you have a television, a DVD player, speakers, surround sound, a CD player, AND a VCR? Do you wish you had the capacity to plug all these things in? Do you want home theater wiring?
- Overloaded Sockets: Are you using too many power strips, extension leads, or adding on additional socket plugs? Do you wish you had more sockets to support your electronics?
- Home Office Equipment: Do you need additional sockets or phone modem connections to support your home office equipment? Do you want to add computer accessibility for your children's rooms or your guest rooms?
- Cable or Satellite TV: Do you want to add cable or satellite television in of your other bedrooms?
- Garage or Workshop: Are you tired of unplugging and re-plugging in devices in your garage so you can use your power tools or your lawn equipment? Do you need additional sockets to feel functional?
- Lighting Control Stations: Do you want to operate multiple lights from a single location? Do you want to set mood lighting in several rooms with the touch of a button?
Mr. Electric London North West is ready to serve you with circuit breaker replacement services for your home to make it safer and more energy efficient. Our professionals look forward to enhancing the safety, security and functionality of your home.
Get the capacity to support all of your electrical needs by calling us on 0203 198 1818 for an appointment today!